Thursday, October 6, 2016

Bombshell

UPDATE:  Getting a pacemaker is a walk in the park. You are in hospital for only 24 hours and its done under a local anaesthetic. Anxiety over.
______________________________________________________________________________
My doctor’s office called today and asked me to come in. Bombshell. The two ECGs I’ve had recently have revealed an arrhythmia of concern to my GP and now I am at home waiting for a callback from him to know whether I will go to see the cardiologist in his office or if I am to be admitted to VGH right away. There is talk of a pacemaker. And here I was planning on seeing the movie, The Dressmaker, today.
I hope I am not going into hospital right away. Dear God spare me from that. But I am on the threshold of some kind of medical intervention it seems.
I need a fucking break!

Link: Orchis Italica














No comments: